Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Support Update.

Just a quick update on my support raising this summer. The plan is to leave on Thursday for Germany, yes that is only 4 days away and I'm not sure where summer went, but I am still in need of support to return on time. I need to be at 90% and right now I'm at 80%. Ideally I would like to raise around $5,000 more total for the year but at this point really need around $2,000 to leave on time.

What does this mean for you? If you are interested in supporting me monthly or giving a one time gift let me know and I would love to send you more information. I would also appreciate your prayers as I finish up my time here and get ready to transition back to BFA and prepare for the girls' arrival. It has been wonderful to see so many of you this summer. It is amazing to come back to my home church and community and know your love and support for me. I couldn't do this without you. Look for another blog post soon about this summer and what's coming up in the fall at Blauen!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment