Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I have arrived!

So, I'm here! After 24 hours of travel and very little sleep I arrived in Germany safe and sound on Saturday afternoon. That, however, seems like a lifetime ago. Since then I have been immersed in busyness. I have German classes in the morning, driving lessons all afternoon, then some kind of evening activity. I'm learning not only how to drive stick but also directions to the major places I will be driving kids. Today I had my first drive on the autobahn which was really exciting for me. Because of all this activity, however, I won't have a whole lot of time to update in the next two weeks. Tomorrow I should find out what dorm I will be in which is exciting but I would appreciate prayer that the leadership would have wisdom in this decision. Next week I will move into my new dorm, finish up orientation, and get ready for the kids to arrive. I can't wait! That's all I have time for for now. It's going on midnight and I have class in the morning. Thank you for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment