Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Leaving on a Jet Plane

After finding out early last week that I was officially at 80% of my support, I got a plane ticket! I'm flying out of Dayton on Friday the 31st at 1:26pm. From there I fly to Chicago then Munich and then in Basel where I will be picked up. I'm so excited to get going but have so much to get done. I am trying to keep so many details straight and figure out how I am going to move my life to Germany in two suitcases. Things are a little bit crazy right now but so good.

Prayer Requests:
- Packing packing packing
- Last minute details
- Last 16% of my support. (I'm now at 84%!)

Thanks for your support and prayer! Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how exciting, Julie. I hope to hear your voice one more time, so give me a call if you get the chance. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. J and I are so excited for you and this amazing opportunity! Hope Germany agrees with you so far. Catch us up on your blog when you get a chance. You have our prayers.

    ReplyDelete